Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Set backs

I knew trying to find balance was going to take some effort but I never expected it would be this difficult!  Work, home, family, friends, holidays, crafts, and trying to have some what of a dating life is a juggling act to say the least.  The things I've managed to work on in the past week have been in preparation for the holiday season and due my bursa being inflamed it hasn't been much. Because of that I don't have a single craft to post about here and that is disheartening.  On top of all of that I now have to find time outside of work to post blogs with pictures due to blogger's recent update and the very old version of IE on my work computer not recognizing it.  If it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger so in the words of Annie you can "bet your bottom dollar" I'll find a way to make all of this work and hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment