Monday, August 26, 2013

Open For Business!

Yesterday I finally added things to be purcahsed on my Etsy account!  Three whole pillow cases completed with hand embroidery have been posted for sale and hopefully at some point I'll figure out how to post a button on this blog that will auto-link to my Etsy shop ... but until then CLICK HERE!!!!!!!   I've got a few other projects in the work to add within the week that I hope you guys will like.  But without further ado here are the real stars ...

The Cameo Pillow fits a 16x16 or 18x18 pillow form. (shown with 16/16 form)  It is hand embroidered with Ecru and a very pale Pink on a black cotton blend fabric.  Pillow insert pocket is embellished with Ecru embroidery. Sold for $20.
The Flower Pillow fits a 10x10 or 12x12 pillow form. (shown with 12x12 form) It is hand embroidered with a bright pink and includes decorative cream buttons on a black cotton blend fabric.  Pillow insert pocket is embellished with bright pink embroidery. Sold for $18.


not sure why the pic of the back looks lighter than the front, they are the same color I swear
 The Celtic Knot Pillow fits a 10x10 or 12x12 pillow form. (shown with a 12x12 form) It is hand embroidered with silver on a purple cotton blend fabric. Pillow insert pocket is embellished with silver embroidery. Sold for $18.

In the works currently are some pieced projects ...

Chevron, Deconstructed 9 patch, and simple block rows.  I've not yet decided if I want to add the chevron and 9 patch together in some way or if I want to make those into seperate things all together ... but seriously look, all the stripes are going in the same direction, my points are pretty, and once I ironed the 9 patch it laid flat and looked much better.

That is all of the sewing I did this weekend but no worries I've got a few other things up my sleeves and ready to be unveiled in the very new future.  Check back in a few days for even more craftiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment