Monday, January 6, 2014

Just a little bit

I swear I've been a good little crafter,  I've just been a horrible blogger.  It is a new year though so I'm going to try to be better.  For the most part I've been keeping up with the posting on Instagram and so the majority of the below pictures have already been posted there ... ok so maybe all of them.

Aside from all of that I am in the works of collecting fabric for a new quilt.  Bright, bold, crazy, eye catching,  and colorful has been my signature with quilts thus far as I am a spring person who believes neon yellow is a staple in anyone's wardrobe but for a special someone (my sister) I shall be making a pre-technicolor quilt.  The lack of color will be a new challenge for me (as will the surprises I have up my sleeves) but I'm excited by it all.  Thus far I've gotten about 5 different patterns and fabrics with my eye on about 27 more ... isn't that every quilters plight?!

But here's what I have been occupying my time with ...

Crocheted ornaments
Hand quilted mug rug
Crocheted pot holder
Crocheted fingerless gloves/mittens
Crocheted ear warmer
Granny square that keeps growing
coin purse made from vintage fabrics

No comments:

Post a Comment