Monday, March 10, 2014

Eeek, hello there

I've been a very bad blogger *hangs head in shame.*  To be honest I've been slacking on the crafting as well but not entirely ... just not feverishly creating.

Let's see there was that mug rug I finished and the panels for the back of MINE and finding some old items I made back in high school and oh yes getting ready for Spring by fixing up my garden and sadly without picture the blanket I'm crocheting for charity.

Probably my favorite mug rug thus far
80% done with the back piecing for MINE
Completely hand sewn back in 2001 from a pair of capris
Growing plants is creating so it is kinda crafty, right? If not, that rock edge is lovely and (not pictured) the rock pathway I added yesterday certainly made me feel creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment