Monday, December 2, 2013

Tis the season

Since Hanukkah happened super early this year I can go ahead and post the presents that have already been given, opened, and loved. I've previously posted the quilts I made for my nieces and the apron for my brother-in-law so here is the rest of it ...
A pot holder for my ma
if you look closely you can see the Celtic knot quilted into it
another pot holder for ma
a scarf crocheted for my grandma
another pot holder (i had binding issues with this one but hey all stripes are going in the same direction!)
a floor cushion, green lantern crocheted yarmulke, knitted scarf, and embroidered "teacher" bag for Josh and Bethany ...plus a tummy stuffer monkey cause it was cute

Hope everyone that celebrates Hanukkah has a great one! I'll be posting Christmas crafting over the next few weeks. Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment